Perfectly located just 18 minutes from Andover and under 30 minutes from Newbury, within moments yourself and your colleagues can enjoy the peace and calm of the beautiful Hampshire countryside as the backdrop to working lunches, corporate meetings or business events. From treating clients to a delicious lunch to the company Christmas party, whatever the occasion our friendly and professional staff are here to tailor our services to your needs to ensure the success of your event.
There are a number of services we can provide for your corporate needs:
– Our barn available to hire for half day (£65) or full day (£100) for up to 80 guests
– Private garden and patio available to hire
– Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
– Flipcharts, large screen televisions and space for projector screens
– Nine cosy cottage-style rooms
Whether a hearty breakfast, light lunch or a three-course dinner, if you’re looking to dine with us then we have a number of options for you to choose from:
– Bacon butties
– Homemade salads and sandwiches with chips for £10 per person
– Afternoon tea for £9.95 per person
– Lunch or dinner from our set menu for £15 for two courses or £20 for three courses
– Tea and coffee
– Complimentary water
View our Sample Set Menu
Have an early start and need somewhere to rest your head? We have nine elegant cottage-style rooms complete with luxurious toiletries and sumptuous bedding to ensure you enjoy a good night’s sleep.
For just £50 per person, you can stay the night in one of our cottage-style rooms. Or, if you’d like to make your stay more comfortable, then you can also add one of the following three options:
– A: Two courses of your choice from our sumptuous à la carte menu* (£20 extra)
– B: Your choice of breakfast from our seasonal breakfast menu (£10 extra)
– C: Both a two course dinner and breakfast (£30 extra)
View our Sample Breakfast Menu
*some dishes subject to surcharge
If you have any special requests or dietary requirements then please do let one of our staff know and we will strive to meet them.
There are plenty of country sports and activities in Hampshire to enhance your event or business meeting. Whether golf or fly fishing, see our Corporate Days Out page for more on what we can arrange for you.
For all bookings and enquiries, please contact our Manager Neil on 01264 738 361 or email email@example.com.
All reservations are subject to availability.